The Penn State Child Sexual Abuse Scandal & Three Strategies to Protect Your Children: Air Date 11/16/11
This week, I spoke with Jennifer Storm, Victim Rights Advocate and Executive Director of the Pennsylvania Victim/Witness Assistance Program, fresh from a two-part appearance on ABC Nightly News with Diane Sawyer, who was the first person to call for the removal of Paterno and Spanier.
And, better start making out your holiday shopping list, because I’ve got lots of suggestions for personal safety products make great gifts and will help keep your loved ones safe as well. Don’t forget to check out my shopping safety tips during the month of November (online and in malls!) on my blog CrimePrevention101.com or on my Twitter @crimeprevent101 and, of course, my Facebook page: Susan Bartelstone.
- Jennifer Storm, Victim’s Rights Advocate & Penn State Alumna: www.jenniferstorm.com
- RAINN: www.rainn.org
- Irene van der Zande: www.kidpower.org
- Kitty Kat Key Guard: www.ifightformylife.com
- Screaming Personal Alarm: www.corporatetravelsafety.com
- Fuzz Crime Scene Scarf: http://www.curiocityonline.com; www.perpetualkid.com (also other crime-themed gift choices
- Crime Scene bandages: www.wastesomecash.com; http://www.curiocityonline.com/